Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy...my word of the year




I know a lot of you out there have been chosing your word of the year, what to focus on in 2013...some of you may not think about it at all, which is ok too.  This is my first year to really be serious about what I want to use as my 2013 word...
 
Happy was one of the first words that came to mind.
I want to be Happy with myself
I want to be Happy with my family and friends
I want to be Happy with what I create
I want to be Happy with my Life
I want to be Happy with my blessings and recognize them everyday
I just want to be Happy
Plain and Simple
Happiness makes the small things big and the hard things easy
To be Happy in every aspect of life will benefit me and those around me
 
 
I would love to hear what your word of the year for 2013!!
Have a wonderful and blessed year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment